Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
i've made a decision today.
I'm gonna stop complaining or nagging
about C not remembering any of our monthsarys.
Cause i realized that everyday with him
is a day to remember.
Why do we have to wait till
that one day every month to celebrate our love?!
So eff monthsarys. (Y)

you know its like after some time,
people tend to forget how their love started.
how the person is at the very beginning?
and how expectations grew as time pass?
I dont wanna be like that.
I still want the very raw C.
Though its true that he used to be sweeter. HAHA.
I still remember where we met,
what we did on the very first day i met C.
I dont want to expect anything from C. (:

C, if you are reading this.
I just wanna tell you that I LOVE YOU!
minus the vulgarities and the shopaholic in you. (:


/for the very first time.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.